Sunday 8 January 2012

In Unity We Trust

Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties.
I'm certain I can do without many things, and I used to be certain the Divine had it out for me; however, with some creative expansion, I successfully determined that no matter how big the breakdown, Enterasys 2B0-018 I really wasn't being singled out or for that matter even being penalized for doing something wrong. I simply am..... all that is.
To assume the role of observer and experience unity in the saying, 'I am all that is' while at the same time noticing the emotions that come up when feeling consumed by life's circumstances is an interesting space to be in. It becomes a classroom of sorts offering clarity, detachment, reflection, empathy and love. When I allow myself to be immersed in the events, I lose sight of what I'm here to create. Enterasys 2B0-100 What am I creating exactly? Well, I could share my thoughts on what 'that' may be; and then, what does it matter? I'm here to walk the path as it is revealed. From my best determination, there is a Divine plan and my role (your role) is to act on it and fulfill on the inspirations bestowed upon us; that's it.
There's no need to fight for what we want; or to struggle with the way life is in this moment. Our job is to show up, inquire and move in the direction that best serves the insight. How easy is that? In all fairness, living in such a way does trigger the victim in me to raise her head from time to time; however, she no longer convinces me that I'm being punished. I 'know' I am (we are) being divinely guided. The breakdowns and upsets experienced on a daily basis are genuine opportunities to expand our hearts into the discomfort and learn new ways of thinking and being. We're being encouraged to embrace the breakdowns for the gifts OMG-OCEB-B200 they are; they are doorways into our hearts. When we allow this extraordinary gift of love, we're operating as one with the Divine. We are living and breathing unity and relinquishing all need for duality.
It no longer serves me to live in opposition to the Divine. I doubted, questioned, argued and struggled; for what? I surrender the need to be right and allow life to bring to light the greatness it sees in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.