Monday 9 January 2012

Less Is More - More or Less - When Enough Is Enough

More & Less is a duality and a choice.Most people want more and more, not less.Few people want less and less, not more.More or less is a choice for people who do not have enough.Those who do not have enough want more.Those Exam Express EE0-150 who have too much want less.That is more or less my choice until I define what enough is for me.Enough is neither less than enough nor more than enough.It is neither too much nor too little.It is neither scarcity nor gluttony.It is neither extravagance or excess nor thrift or frugality..It is neither poverty nor luxury.When enough is enough, I attain a state of Abundance.Less is more when I choose less of what I do not want, instead of more of what I do not need.The way to my Ideal Life has less pain, less fear and less problems.Being painless, fearless and problem-free allows me Exin EX0-102 to be healthy, wealthy & wise.This is not a strategy for putting more and more effort into becoming fitter, richer and more knowledgeable.This is the realisation that my true health, wealth & wisdom is innate and flows effortlessly from my Inner Being.They are my natural state of Being.My True Nature is without pain, fear or problems and follows an effortless path, which allows me to lead an effortless life.Less pain, less fear and fewer problems equals less effort.Less effort allows a more enjoyable, content & fulfilling life.An Effortless Life allows less effort and more life.With effortlessness, less is more.More or Less?Enough is enough when I define how much enough is for me.Enough is a measure of my contentment.When I see that I have enough, I am content.With contentment, I have enough ability to be healthy and I am problem-free.Enough is a measure of my fulfilment.When I know that I have enough, I am fulfilled.With fulfilment, I have enough authority to be wise and I am without fear.Enough is a measure of my joy.When I feel that I have enough, I am joyful.With joy, I have enough power to be wealthy and I am free of pain.With enough joy, fulfilment and contentment, I attain True A00-250 Happiness.With the happiness of my contentment, fulfilment & joy; and the power, authority & ability to be healthy, wealthy & wise; I have enough and I have attained my Abundance.An abundance of everything I ask for is already within me, even before I ask.In abundance, Enough is Enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.