Thursday 12 January 2012

Review of T Harv Eker's Warrior Training Camp

AHO!! is all you will hear ringing around camp as a group of hundreds of warriors descend upon the challenge of their lives. I was fortunate enough to be one of those Warriors in the summer of 2010. I made my way to Squamish Esri EEAA10 exam British Columbia and found camp nestled between 2 beautiful glaciers. This was the perfect place to turn from ordinary to extraordinary.
As with all of T. Harv Eker`s courses I can not go into detail about specific experiences at the camp but I will tell you that everyone needs to attend at some time in their life. I saw teenagers turn into responsible, reliable adults, people working as a team to accomplish unimaginable tasks, adults being real with each other instead of pretending they are something they are not, and I even saw people make a promise to finish what they started and stay for the entire week and then leave because they just couldn't do it.
This one week will change you physically, emotionally, spiritually and Esri EGMA10 exam mentally. It will teach you to never give up, do everything at 100% for the rest of your life. Your Warrior needs to come out all throughout your life to help you conquer and master what you didn't think you could do before.
One of the major things that holds us back is Fear or as we learned it (False Evidence Appearing Real). What if you found a way to not be afraid anymore, wouldn't it make a difference in your life.
The experiences you will embark on in the week at Warrior will establish life long friendships and community between yourself and others who graduate from the intense experience.
Interestingly enough about a week after arriving home from Warrior I need to use my skills as I got off a skytrain station going home. It happened to be a shady area with lots of homeless people and substance abusers. I was walking to my car when someone started yelling at me and at first I ignored it. Then heard someone running TU0-001 up from behind me and I wanted to freeze in fear but I didn't. I turned to face them and anchored my body. This person in full run stopped and walked around me and that was it. I felt my heart beat hard but I was ready and that is the difference. After graduating from Warrior you will have the ability to act in spite of Fear.
We are all capable beings put on this earth for a great purpose. Let's start living it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.