Sunday 8 January 2012

Inciting a Personal Revolution: The Power of Change

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to get a little personal in this article. I've always been a great believer in the power of change, but what I've experienced in the past 6 months of my own life has been as Enterasys 2B0-012 remarkable and as thrilling as the unprecedented victory today in Egypt.
Being human, we have weaknesses. Often these weaknesses will cripple us and completely prevent us from achieving anything of value in our lives, which is a truly unfortunate fact. Instead of growing and developing, we stay huddled in a cocoon of familiarity.... fearing anything that is new, or different.
And then one day, something happens - a job is lost, a spouse dies, the house burns down - and we're forced out of the cocoon and are completely and utterly unprepared for the reality that faces us. Our life becomes a horror story because we don't know that change is a necessary fact of life; we've never used our innate survivalist skills.
Is that you? Do you fear change? Are you stuck in a job you hate, working with people who make you unhappy? Or worse, are you unemployed and desperately looking for another job? Perhaps you are getting along in life, just barely, but you know that more is possible, and you dream of the kind of adventure that makes your blood race, and bombastic love, and a gorgeous place to call home. There are all different Enterasys 2B0-015 descriptions of "being stuck" in life, and not one of them is a life sentence.
Anyone, and I do mean ANYONE, can incite a personal revolution in their life, and experience the power of change.
Do you have a disability? Then watch the movie MY LEFT FOOT and tell me you can't achieve something. Are you a single mother with several children? Then read the HARRY POTTER series and know that J K Rowling wrote those books while parenting several small children on her own with no income. Are you an alcoholic, or drug addict, or are you in deep debt? These are no excuses.
Here's my story. Six months ago I was in a relationship with an abusive alcoholic man who made me feel like a turd. I didn't believe I was a turd, but because he insulted me so much, it was impossible to value myself. We have a son and I couldn't figure out what was going to be the best thing for my son, until one day in a drunken rage, this man kicked both me and my son out of the house. I had no money, but I had a job coming up and I had friends who gave us a place to live. And little by little, month by month, I began to hold my head higher and higher. I made some tough decisions during that time... but in these past 6 months I have completely changed my life around. I'm fulfilling dreams that I had talked about for years. I'm making things happen that others only talk about. And I finally took action with an online business that I had toyed with for YEARS, and for the first time I'm making money with it.
The rush of accomplishment is THRILLING!
What happened in Egypt today, and what's happened in my life in the past 6 months are absolute proof that by taking action and saying NO to the things that hold you back, you can achieve amazing things OMG-OCEB-F100 in your life.
When are YOU going to reach the end of your rope? Is it going to be today, or are you going to wait another 10 years? I sincerely hope that you take that first step toward personal freedom today, so that in a year you can look back with pride on your accomplishments, and your new extraordinary paycheck, and then help someone else rise out of their misery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.