Friday 30 December 2011

Accelerated Learning - Bringing Out the Best in You

We all know learning is an unending process that everyone must go for as long as they live. When you first got your instructions, the first thing you have to do is run through the 0B0-410 practice test instructions, slowly reading and using your mind to create images and try figuring out what it's trying to tell you. Second, if you don't know or understand a particular thing you ask question. Asking question is another way to help us comprehend and quickly understand what the instructions are all about.
For example, if you were asked to set up a website. The end goal of the task is to set up a website. You were given steps on how to do it but you don't understand step umber 2. The nicest and the best thing to do is to ask your superior about it.
First and foremost, you are not hired nor asked to do something when your superior doesn't know you are not qualified to do the task. So don't worry about it you can do it. You have to put more confidence on you just like your superior has put confidence in 0B0-107 practice test you.
Another thing you can do when you're a little tense about doing a task is listening to music. Music helps us relax and relieves our tension. What I would do is close my eyes and think of happy thoughts. I would imagine being in a harmonious environment. First of is take out all clutter on my desk and set them aside. I would bring out what is only needed to complete my tasks and this is while the music is playing on the background.
Through this, I was able to bring myself to focus and being able to concentrate on my task. I would then go step by step. If in case, I still have some questions I use the Internet as another resource to get some information. But this is very tricky as sometimes we tend to overload ourselves with information that is not really helping us and is not needed in our task. So what I would do is just look for the exact phrase and search for it.
In end, you wouldn't know you're learning at all. It's fun to do it that way. We already have so many problems and if we take our simple tasks as problems we might not be able to do our task the right way and the end goal may not be achieve. Accelerated learning method is just helping 143-120 us to be our best. It is a tool to use especially these times when there's so many information and so little time to absorb and understand everything.
Try the steps I did and let me know if it worked for you. It'll be great to hear what you think about this method.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.