Wednesday 28 December 2011

Fears Did This to Me Too! And You?

One of my biggest passions is to help people to start designing and living the life of their dreams. We can all do this, as we were all born with the same tools and we have the same potential, even 156-707.70 practice exam when we come different societal and cultural backgrounds! I am unique in a way that from my school mates, I am the only one living in a different country, the only one that created his own business, and the only who is creating more from his life, and all of this know that my family was quite poor, and I have only a limited academic education. It took massive steps and faith to arrive here, even if it was, until recently, unconscious.
There are many reasons why people are not living this way, e.g. by design. Fears, limiting beliefs, lack of being in power, societal beliefs and conditioning, inner question, lack of responsibility and response-ability, lack of true purpose.
In a recent series of blog, I focused a lot on Fears! Why? Because first, it is my personal experience, and in the past, no matter what I was doing, I always managed to turn something great into a disaster... it is called sabotaging! Oh, yes, I did sabotage lots of things in my life, and thus attracting misery on me... getting myself being fired, losing money, destroying big business potentials, but also on a deeper level, making myself being unworthy of anything, and putting me in a 156-708.70 practice exam state of neediness (by creating a problem, so that I will get attention), and destroying the things that were the most wonderful in my life, destroying my most amazing relationship!
Oh, yes and all of this out of one thing that I created, and this is Fear, and letting fear control my life, and letting it develop these movies of may happen! And guess what? All this activates the Law of Attraction by attracting more of this, or even some of the potential outcomes of my self made and fear-induced movies!
Is this a way of living? Does this resonate with you? Are you letting your fears controlling you? Did you sabotage things in the past? Oh, I guess that most of you have experienced this! And most of the people of this planet are living their lives constrained by these fears, and lead them to a mediocre life, in which they are not taking the steps towards an easier life and more enjoyable life! Isn't what life is about? To live a extraordinary experience, in full harmony with our dreams, our desires, and enjoy it at each moment?
I am so glad to share this with you, as I may trigger something in you that will help you towards a better life for you, and your desires, and help you taking these actions that will make a real difference in your life!
And on the way, I am sharing some of the things I am doing, and I am not saying that fears are gone from my life, but I can now be more conscious of them, and I can better take decisions in my life, and not to give up on my dreams!
I really hope that I am giving you some inspiration for your life, 6207 and maybe the courage to take the actions you deserve to take to grow into the wonderful human being you are!
Feel free to watch these videos again and again, and I am really looking forward to continuing this life journey with you!
From my heart, Bertrand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.