Friday 23 December 2011

Tenacious Faith to Achieve the Impossible

Faith comes by hearing and believing the Word of God. It is not simply a belief that God is able to do what he says he can do; faith knows that God will do it for you. This kind of knowing comes from Curam Software CS0-003 question experience with God. It can also come by hearing someone else's experience. In this article, I will share my personal story of how faith in God can overcome difficult circumstances, even death.
It was the Fourth of July, and relatives were beginning to gather at my parent's lakefront home in Michigan. Before noon, we had gotten two separate phone calls informing us that two very close family friends had just died. Then we got another call that my nineteen year old pregnant niece was code blue in the hospital emergency room. My parents took off for the hospital leaving me in charge of the house. While cleaning their bathtub, I fell and hit my ankle on the metal frame of the glass enclosure. The fall was so severe that it left an imprint of the metal frame in my left ankle that was a quarter to one half-inch deep. I managed to pull myself out of the tub and one of my nieces went to get ice. All of a sudden a lump the size of a baseball appeared just under my knee. I was looking at a deadly blood clot; but before I could think about the worse possible outcome, the Spirit of God said, "Move to Ohio." Immediately I knew that no matter how deadly my situation looked, it was not God's will for me to die. My faith was locked onto what God said; not on what I was seeing with my eyes or the pain that I was feeling at the time. I had a job pending in Ohio and God had just confirmed that it was his desire that I move.
Later that night, while sleeping, I felt a bizarre sensation in my left leg. In a matter of seconds, the blood CWNP PW0-100 question clot travelled from my leg and exploded in my head. I was still alive; but when I sat up in bed and opened my eyes I could see nothing. For just a few seconds, my eye sight was gone completely. I fell back asleep praising God for sending his word to save my life. From that night forward, my biggest challenge was hiding the severity of my injury from my family. They have never understood my walk of faith. If I had even suggested going to the hospital, they would have panicked. The last thing I needed was to have death spoken over me. It didn't help that we lost two friends, my niece and the next day her baby also died. So, I went to three wakes and three funerals in excruciating pain.
When it came time for me to move to Ohio, I had a severe limp, but I kept going. Two weeks later, the pain had not subsided. But, on the day I began training for my new job, I remember limping into the building and within an hour, all the pain was gone. There was no scar and no trace that I had ever been injured; and best of all; it was in this new city, that the Spirit of God talked to me about starting a foundation and other related organizations. In this city, key relationships were established and God downloaded into my spirit vital training and other information I would need in the future as I pursued his purpose for my life.
This I know to be true UM0-411 . It pleases the heart of God when we chose to believe him and not our circumstances. II Chronicles 16:9 says that the eyes of God run to and fro across the earth looking for someone with a heart to believe; so that he (God) might have the opportunity to show his strength on their behalf. God desires to do the impossible things for us. He is waiting on us; and all it takes is faith in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.