Monday 26 December 2011

Choices and Consequences

Have you ever felt that you are being limited?
Have ever felt that you are being passed over in promotion that was agreed to be yours?
Have you ever felt that you have persevere and given all your best and 1Y0-A21 practice exam yet you are being swept away?
How do you feel? What did you do in those situations? Some may stay and fight all the way until the results intended are achieved, some may leave the environment in disappointment into an endless search and some may choose to step up in different environment that appreciates them. There are so many different choices that one can make.
My recent conversations with some of my great mentors and friends have given me several amazing realization. Some of them have spent many years supporting the company while waiting patiently for the agreement to be fulfilled while some simply kept a distance and moved on with their passion.
Some has actually created opportunities for themselves and then forth extended their platform for many others to fulfill their interest and passion.
This amazing sharing has made me realized that I got to know when to make the choice to draw the line of staying around and continuously facing the consequences of being upset and feeling obliged. I got to make the choice for myself to be fulfilled and happy.
This amazing sharing has made me realized that opportunities does not 1Y0-A18 practice exam only exist at the geographical location that I am in. The same opportunities happen in Singapore, United States, England, Africa, Indonesia and many other places as well. The only question is am I willing to go the extra mile to achieve it?
Some choices may seem difficult to be made. Some choices may seem complicated and may create a certain upsets in others. Some choices may seem easier to be sitting on the fence. Some choices are the easy way out into our comfortable little nest.
Whatever the choices are, are you making the choice for you or for others? Are you making the choice to please others in hopes of being like and accepted? Are you making the choices to be happy and successful while supporting others in their path of growth?
It is far more liberating to just make the decision than to sit on the fence. Miraculously the decision itself enables possibilities. It enables firmness. It enables simplicity. It enables clarity.
It is easier said than done? Off course it is and that is why there are so many advisors around. Advices are free and many friends would love to just out flow advices. Some may even push you to make a certain decision according to their experiences.
Ultimately the decision is yours.
What I am asking you to do is to attempt this yourself, experiment it and share with me your results.
Make the decision. 250-403 Make the decision for you.
I have made some difficult decisions and some are choices that potentially create family upsets yet it has shown results that are beyond my expectations. Miraculously as my decision is for my growth and my family grows too!
What is your choice today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.