Wednesday 28 December 2011

Fall Deeply in Love With Your Life

Let me start with an excerpt from one of my favorite books "The Invitation" by Oriah,
"When I turn my face away from the longing because of my fear of being the fool, I must work to cover the cracks in my 1Y0-700 practice exam resolve to abandon the heat of my desire. But my soul is too aligned with life to give up. Late at night when I am too weary to push away the longing, she comes looking for me, begging me to simply be with her and my fear of her. I can hear her, a small, insistent voice asking me to remember that desire lived brings ecstasy of falling more deeply in love with my own life every day. And in the moment of this remembering, no risk seems to great."
Falling in Love with your own life every day. Imagine that. Taking risks to make your life exactly how you want it to be. Happy with your choices and no regrets. Of course there are choices 1Y0-800 practice exam we wish we didn't make, or roads we took that looking back were not the best, leave all that behind you. Now is the time to make your life everything you want it to be. How? Start with....
Who Surrounds you?
Choose your friends wisely. Positive uplifting people can make all the difference. When you are with inspiring people, you too become inspired.
Your Career?
Is it time to take some new classes, read some books, attend seminars to get you excited about your profession? Or is it time to take a risk and find one that you truly enjoy.
Your Partner?
Do they nourish you? Love you? Fulfill you? Are you more joyful with them, or without them? Seek to be with your true soul mate, if you have already found him/her...you are blessed indeed.
Hobbies?
What fuels your passion? Sports? Scrapbooking? Reading? Creating? Find it. Engage in these activities regularly. Just because you are busy doesn't mean you should give up on what you enjoy most. Make the time 6401 to do what you love. If you don't find the time, no one else will find it for you.
Create your life how you want it to be. Love yourself. Love your friends. Love your Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.