Thursday 22 December 2011

The Good Life By Design!

A couple of weeks ago, one of the floor tiles broke in my guest bathroom. Last weekend, I began focusing on finally getting the floor re-done. But, wouldn't you know it, just as I was choosing the floor tiles, I Citrix 1Y0-308 question thought it might be a good time to also re-do the counter tops...and the faucets. I just know that before all is said and done, I will soon want to change the entire bathroom and maybe even the house!
The truth of the matter is that my house could use a make-over, but it has taken me some time to get over the disappointment of losing my construction loan, due to Indymac going out of business in 2008 and then being out of the country for so long for other projects. But now, the harsh reality is setting in and I need to take action. I do miss re-developing homes and this seems to be a good way to get me to utilize my talents again.
It seems that our lives are no different. We know that we need to make changes, but we seem to continue to postpone it until later... until something strikes and forces us to take action now. Wouldn't it be better to live the good life by our own design? I mean, life is a masterpiece that we get to create based on our own vision of the lifestyle that we would like to enjoy. Over the years, I have found a fun way to fulfill my vision... through my "Passions & Dreams Collage", which I started back in 1992. Here's how I do Citrix 1Y0-A19 question it:
First, I gather up a frame, scissors, glue, as many books, magazines, or even mail order brochures, as I can find, and, finally, a cup of hot tea, glass of wine, or chocolates. Then, I make myself comfortable either on my bed or the living room floor, where I separate the frame from its dull, boring backing and create my own backing using bright, colorful paper.
Next, I flip through each page of the printed material in search of words, images, letters, pictures of cities I'd like to live or work in... anything that relates to creating a visual image of my dream life! And then, one by one, in no particular order, I glue them onto the new backing. When I feel I have everything I need, I add some glittery stars here and there and a few golden ribbons across the front. Once it's completed, I hang it on either my bedroom or bathroom wall, or, if it's small enough, I place it on the nightstand by my bed, so that it is the last thing I see before I go to sleep and the first thing I see when I wake up.
Give it a try! Not only will you have fun creating it, but looking at your collage/wish list everyday will have an affect on you internally, reminding you of your goals and 050-832 dreams and helping you to realize them more quickly. Your collage may even change over time. You can add or remove things from the collage as your life transforms. But no matter what it looks like now or how it changes over time, putting your ideal lifestyle on paper will just be the first step to realizing it and making your dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.