Tuesday 27 December 2011

Create a Solid Grounding of Enthusiasm

We're coming to the end of 2010 and I'm curious to find out if you started to look back to see your successes, even the ones that you didn't have written down as goals. Many of us are quick to see what we need to do to 1Y0-700 practice exam improve or change ourselves. It's good to ask your self "What do I need to do, and who do I need to be to raise the bar as a mother, wife, employer,sister, cook, business woman, student, neighbor, patient, client..?" Whatever that may be.
Before you ask this question, however, why not first create a solid grounding of enthusiasm that will keep you inspired by asking "What successes did I achieve, beyond my expectations and perhaps others, that were both on my list and not on my list?" When I say the word 'achieve,' please try not to distort it by thinking of only money, talents, and skills. What about making that extra donation to the food bank, or giving someone a helping hand crossing the street, or returning a puppy to it's rightful owner, or smiling at someone that was in the worst mood ever helping them change their mood.
Set the foundation to inspire yourself not only look at what needs to be done. See your successes first. This is not always easy for many of us. 1Y0-800 practice exam We are quick to judge and condemn ourselves, and we look for what we didn't do, or what we don't like about ourselves. We don't need anyone else to be hard on us. That includes you being hard on yourself. Most of us do a very good job ourselves.
I know it's still easy for me to look at what I didn't do, what I didn't complete, or what still needs to be done. It's a pattern that comes back quickly if I allow it to. So these past few weeks, I've put some effort in to see my successes creating much more enthusiasm and excitement in my life. So far 17 have come to mind and I'm still counting.
I hope you take the time between now and the new year to write your successes down. Sit with them. Really look at them and take them in. Be proud of yourself. Be happy. You're already a success! Once you absorb ZF-100-500 your successes thoroughly, right to the tips of your fingers and toes, then ask yourself what you can do to raise the bar next year.
First, create a solid grounding of enthusiasm by reviewing your successes regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.